Welcome to the Gallery. Please feel free to post and comment, and check out our FAQ!

Community Gallery

Post, download, and share all of your favorite tools and workflows — from Alteryx supported to user-built.
Introducing Alteryx Marketplace

Easily access verified, supported, and secure Add-Ons.

LEARN MORE
Comments
Adarsh_R3
8 - Asteroid

Hi @alberto_herni  thanks for sharing the macro. 

I'm getting the following error while running the flow, any idea  how to solve this.

Thanks in advance for your help. 

Adarsh_R3_0-1652019587610.png

alberto_herni
9 - Comet

Hi @Adarsh_R3,

To use this tool is required to install the R package 'pdftools' in your computer, please use this R installer tool, get the package installed and try again.

Install R Packages - Alteryx Community

Regards,

Alberto

alberto_herni
9 - Comet

I have published a new version of the macro that includes the R script to install R package 'pdftools' in your computer in case is not already installed.

Gualigee
8 - Asteroid

Gualigee_0-1667066136686.pngHi @alberto_herni , I encountered this problem. What should I do? Thanks. 

AdrianSanchez
6 - Meteoroid

Hola Alberto,

Muchisimas gracias por subir esta version de la macro inputpdf, es justo lo que buscaba para un proyecto en el que tengo que escanear una ingente cantidad de documentos.

¿Sería viable modificar el código para que escanease solo la primera página de cada documento?

Un saludo y muchas gracias por compartirla.

AdrianSanchez
6 - Meteoroid

Hi @alberto_herni,

I am trying to use your macro to load about 2500 documents, the problem is that there might be non-scannable documents among them, when I run it I get the following error:

Capture.PNG

Could it be because there are pdf documents in image without readable text?

Is there any way to continue the macro to the end even if there are documents that are not scannable like the original pdf input macro?

Thanks in advance for your help.