Columbus, OH

Welcome to the Columbus User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

technology acceptance / customer experience

Svenja
8 - Asteroid

Hey Columbus Alteryx users, 

I am currently studying at the University of Cambridge. My research investigates the acceptance of analytics tools at an individual level and I would love to get your opinion on this! 

Please find the link to my survey below. 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd5dIpHJE_yJMoxEPpcaji38xHxvkElkWo9EJljlouV1QvaeQ/viewform?...

It's only a couple of questions! I promise, it won't take longer than 3-4 min :) 

Your support would be really appreciated! And maybe you get some self-learning/reflection points out of this and you are contributing to research on the topic of self-service data preparation and analytics tools and hence to their customer experience! 

Have a nice day! 

Best, 

Svenja 

1 REPLY 1
kevin_bergen
5 - Atom
Hi Svenja,

I just completed your survey, I would love to see the results, please send to me when completed.

I helped lead the adoption of SPATs, Alteryx specifically, to 200 users at Cardinal Health, without the support of an enterprise contract (all SPAT users had to fund with their own local funds, which demonstrates the depth of conviction that these users validated the effectiveness of SPATs).

Please send survey results, findings, to me at:

krbergen@columbus.rr.com

Thank you!
Kevin Bergen
Senior Consultant, Market Intelligence
Cardinal Health

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary
or otherwise private information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

Dansk - Deutsch - Espanol - Francais - Italiano - Japanese - Nederlands - Norsk - Portuguese - Chinese
Svenska: http://www.cardinalhealth.com/en/support/terms-and-conditions-english.html