Columbus, OH

Welcome to the Columbus User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Welcome! To the Columbus User Group! Come Say Hi!

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello, User Group Members! Please take a moment by answering the questions below to introduce yourself to the Columbus User Group Community. Once again welcome!

1. What’s your name and what industry do you hail from?
  2. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
  3. What Alteryx Tool represents you the most?

17 REPLIES 17
Nonsensely
7 - Meteor

What’s your name and what industry do you hail from?

A.  Nancy Wilson - Hitachi Astemo - Automotive/Electric Vehicle

What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?

A.    Something my grandkids wanted to see.  The last movie I want to see for me was DUNE. Loved it. Can't wait for the next installment. 

What Alteryx Tool represents you the most?

A. Tool container - on or off depending on circumstance. 

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome, and thank you for introducing yourself, @Nonsensely

Stay tuned for the announcements of the next Columbus UG meeting! 😀

Flávia Brancato
Crichardson
6 - Meteoroid

Hello everyone

sp210708
8 - Asteroid

Hello everyone!

1. What’s your name and what industry do you hail from? Shane Pritchett - Finance / Retail / Heathcare
  2. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think? Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Too many mixed feelings to list here
  3. What Alteryx Tool represents you the most? I'll say RegEx because I look at a process and segment out each part to process individually
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome and thank you for introducing yourself, @sp210708! Stay tuned for the next Columbus User Group meeting. 

Flávia Brancato
JeffWork
5 - Atom

Hello, 

1. What’s your name and what industry do you hail from?  Jeff here, I am joining from Cincinnati since I didn't see any local group in my area. I am brand new to Alteryx and hoping to get a certification soon. (Any tips would be appreciated!)
  2. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think? It's been a while since I saw a movie at the theater but Mission Impossible and Meg 2 are current on my list.
  3. What Alteryx Tool represents you the most? I am not sure. I am too new to know.
Nonsensely
7 - Meteor

Welcome, Jeff!  I too am in Cincy!  I've been using Alteryx for two years now and still haven't touched the surface. It can be pretty overwhelming, but if you're looking for a comprehensive course, Udemy has a thorough (and inexpensive) offering by Nikolai Schuler - Alteryx Complete Master Class, which covers most of the tools. I had one glitch with a macro that wasn't converting monetary values, but other than that, everything else was accurate and easy to follow. There are also downloadable sample workflows. 

Enjoy!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Welcome, @JeffWork! And thank you for the recommendation, @Nonsensely

I also encourage you to check our Learning Paths and Interactive Lessons to familiarize yourself with the tools and help your learning journey, then review the Core Certification prep videos. 

Happy Alteryxing! 

PS: Stay tuned as we are revamping the Columbus (and potentially the Cincinnati) User Group and will plan a meet-up soon. 

Flávia Brancato