Cleveland-Akron, OH

Welcome to the Cleveland-Akron User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Note Location Change for Our Inaugural Meeting

TatianaS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi everyone,

We hope to see you at the upcoming meeting. Apologies in advance for the change in location, however we will be moving the meeting slightly down the road to the Akron-Summit County Public Library located on 60 S High Street, Meeting Room 1, Akron OH 44326.

PLEASE NOTE:  Location has been changed to the main Akron Summit County Library. Apologies for any inconveniences caused. We will be hosting the meeting at the main downtown library. 

When: December 13th, 2016 from 5:30pm-7:00pm
Where:  Akron-Summit County Public Library, 60 S High Street, Meeting Room 1, Akron OH 44326

Tentative Agenda:
5:30-5:45pm Meet and Greet, Welcome
5:45-6:00pm How Alteryx has Changed the Way I Work, Gary Gruccio, Signet Jewelers
6:00-6:30pm Tips and Tricks, Alteryx, Jon Albertini, Solutions Engineering
6:30-6:45pm Roundtable Discussion:
·        What Challenges are You Trying to Solve with Alteryx?
·        How has Alteryx changed the way you work?
·        What topics do you want to see presented/discussed at the next meeting
          (i.e. Using R Tools, geospatial analysis, data warehouse integration, etc.)
·        Upcoming Meeting Logistics-Time, Date, Location
6:45-7:00pm Closing Remarks & Networking 

FAQs

What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?

Parking is available in the parking deck attached to the library. Parking is $2/hr and free after 6pm. Additional parking is available across the street from the library.

Tatiana Servin
Content Marketing
Alteryx
1 REPLY 1
ggruccio
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Just a reminder that our first Cleveland-Akron user group is tonight!  Looking forward to meeting all of you.  

Per Tatiana's message below, the venue has changed to downtown Akron.  I visited the location over the weekend and parking is fairly easy - there is a deck right next to the library and a parking lot across the street.  There is a small charge for parking.

Meeting room 1 is located right off the front (High St.) entrance of the library.  I will have signage posted showing the way to the room.