Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Cleveland-Akron, OH

Welcome to the Cleveland-Akron User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

In Case You Missed it: Q4 2019 Cleveland-Akron Alteryx User Group Recap

ggruccio
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Glad to see everyone at the Q4 2019 Cleveland-Akron Alteryx User Group!

I gave a quick recap of a blog post I wrote earlier this year on Alteryx Community.  The post is titled Alteryxing My Career and is a recap of things that I've learned along my 19+ year career in analytics.  Hopefully some key takeaways for the audience!  You can read the post here:  https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alter-Nation-Blog/Alteryxing-My-Career/ba-p/421469

@IJReed and @Thorsty1 gave a an overview of our initial setup of Alteryx Connect.  We are currently working on a departmental POC within Real Estate with our partner First Mile.  This will be a great way for us to socialize data assets across our organization.

I presented an overview of Time Series forecasting using a sample file from the Alteryx Help Section, showing how to evaluate data using ARIMA and ETS tools.

Thank you to @karenschuele and Alissa Choi at John Carroll University for providing such a great location for us along with snacks/refreshments!

Thank you to @CatherineM and @kgalbert for all that you do to make arrangements with the host location and provide leadership in planning these meetings!

Have a great Holiday Season everyone and I look forward to connecting again in Q1!

Q42019AUG.JPG

1 REPLY 1
CatherineM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Awesome shots @ggruccio and @kgalbert 

Thank you so much for putting together another great Cleveland-Akron User Group meeting! 🙂