Cincinnati, OH

Welcome to the Cincinnati User Group! Come Say Hi!

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello, User Group Members! Please take a moment by answering the questions below to introduce yourself to the Cincinnati User Group Community. Once again welcome!

1. What’s your name and what industry do you hail from?
  2. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
  3. What Alteryx Tool represents you the most?

5 REPLIES 5
beelerrc
7 - Meteor

1. Hello all! I'll start us off here. I prefer to go by Beeler and I come from a music and arts background where I am still very active and currently work in Higher Education doing market research and data analysis.

2. Well, this has been awhile, I'm also in taking graduate classes so it was Star Wars: Force Awakens. It was good! I think if JJ Abrams keeps to his style and ties in the monomyth as the first 3 episodes based from I expect the sequel to throw in some plot twists that I'm excited for.

3. Which alteryx tool... This is a tough one, I changed my avatar a few times. Right now I'm leaning towards the Fuzzy Match tool.

alexey_nikityuk
8 - Asteroid

Hi Lauren!

My name is Alexey, working in management consulting/finance industry. The last movie I saw was Concussion with W.Smith, I like movies based on true stories. My tool will be Summarize, I can't imagine my life without pivots so use Summarize a lot in my work.

Lauren, how many people/users do we have in Cinci? Do we have any meetings set up in meetup.com or any other platform? Will be glad to get to know and learn more from the audience

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @alexey_nikityuk!

Great questions, would love to discuss this over the phone! Do you have some time next week? :)

nicklivingston
5 - Atom

Hi all! Is this group still active?

1. My name is Nick Livingston, and I'm currently in big data. I work for a company called comScore in Portland, Oregon, but I anticipate being back in Cincinnati really soon.

2. Last movie I went to was Independence Day:Resurgence...underwhelming.

3. Join multiple

TG
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Nick,

The group is still active, and we are planning right now our next Cincinnati User Group meeting. So stay tuned, and hopefully we can connect soon in the meet up!

Tamara