Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Chicago, IL

Welcome to the Chicago User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Welcome to the Chicago User Group!

TaylorM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello, User Group Members! Please take a moment by answering the questions below to introduce yourself to the Chicago User Group Community. Once again welcome!

1. What’s your name and what industry do you hail from?
  2. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
  3. What Alteryx Tool represents you the most?
15 REPLIES 15
wsboettcher
5 - Atom
  1. My name is Scott Boettcher and I am and Information Management consultant who loves working with and exploring data.
  2. The last movie I went to was Sully. My wife and I enjoyed the movie and Tom Hanks did a great job as usual.
  3. Not sure about which of the Alteryx Tools necessarily represents me, but, I love the geocoding / spatial features, the ability to connect directly to Google Analytics, the predicitve modeling, associative analysis and regex capabilities. Also like the fact that you can code your own macros and R functions if further outside-the-box analysis is required.

I look forward to meeting others in the group and sharing our ideas and challenges as I find this one of the best ways to learn and progress.

Gwolvx
5 - Atom

Hello there everyone!

My name is Guillermo Gonzalez, I go by Gymo (G-moe). I work for an analytics team in the insurance industry!

Last movie I went to was "Star Wars: A New Hope", I thought it was phenomenal! It was a bit similar to the first three ever made but nonethless a great start in the contiunuation.  

The Altyrex tool that represents me the most....hmmm, it's tough, I would say I'm a Dynamic Input because of my multiple influences in life.

Caleb
7 - Meteor
  1. My name is Caleb. I am the Senior Data Strategist for the University of Chicago Charter School
  2. Starwars: The Force Awakens. It was good!
  3. The tool that represents me is the 'Output Data' tool. I'm usually designing or delivering new and different data sets to our teachers and leaders.

I'm looking forward to joining the group to learn about what the rest of Chicago is doing with Alteryx (and Tableau)!

jessbartlett
5 - Atom
  1. What’s your name and what industry do you hail from?
    • Jess Bartlett - Forensic Accounting Consultant
  2. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
    • Passengers - very predictable but entirely watchable
  3. What Alteryx Tool represents you the most?
    • Totally new to learning about this so I guess I'll find out..
Gwolvx
5 - Atom

Star Wars: The Force Awakens! DOH! 

alarsen
6 - Meteoroid

I'm Adam.  I work in K-12 education.

Probably Rogue One.  I really liked it.

Join tool.  I'm all about making connections.