Chicago, IL

Welcome to the Chicago User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Upcoming Chicago User Group Meeting - August 15

eokunevich
7 - Meteor

Come join us at the next Chicago Alteryx User Group Meeting on August 15th!  

Join the Chicago Alteryx User Group to listen to customer use case presentations and hear about Inspire Anaheim! Alteryx User Groups provide an opportunity to network, collaborate, master new skills, and learn from peers in a thought-provoking, encouraging and fun environment.

Q3 Chicago Alteryx User Group Meeting

When: August 15th, 2018 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm

Where: Slalom Consulting, 180 North Stetson Avenue, Suite 5300, Chicago, IL 60601

Agenda:

• Case Study | Todd Martin, Rise Interactive 
  • Alteryx For Good | Mackenzie Magnus, Thrive Chicago
  • Inspire Recap | YOU!

I hope to see everyone there! 

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/chicago-alteryx-user-group-q3-2018-meeting-registration-48278578528

3 REPLIES 3
Brad2
7 - Meteor

Thanks for organizing a fun event last night! I had to head to another engagement immediately after and wasn't able to get details on what ways the group plans on helping Thrive Chicago. Is there somewhere this information is published? I think someone mentioned there was a list folks could use to sign up with? Thanks!

eokunevich
7 - Meteor

Good Morning Brad, 

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you.  First I wanted to thank you for your interest and attending the last user group meeting. 

Yes, we are going to have a recap of the meeting and a website for signing up posted in the community.  I hope to get everything confirmed and posted today.  

Thank you for your interest in the Chicago User Group and our work with Alteryx for Good and Thrive Chicago!

kaylakurtzpd
7 - Meteor

Hey @Brad2,

Just posted the recap of last weeks meeting. There is a digital form on the post below! 

CHI UG MEETING RECAP