Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Charlotte, NC

Welcome to the Charlotte User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Welcome to the Charlotte-Greensboro User Group! Join Us For Some Fun!

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello, User Group Members! Please take a moment by answering the questions below to introduce yourself to the Charlotte-Greensboro User Group Community. Once again welcome!

1. What’s your name and what industry do you hail from?
  2. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
  3. What Alteryx Tool represents you the most?

6 REPLIES 6
AndyMoncla
10 - Fireball
  1. What’s your name and what industry do you hail from?  Andy Moncla, consultant focused on spatial business intelligence
  2. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?  Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (I don't get out much)  Rey kicks **bleep**.
  3. What Alteryx Tool represents you the most?  Depends on the day.

mandycgray
8 - Asteroid

1. Mandy Gray - Retail Site Location & GIS

2. The Revenant - I thought Leo REALLY must have wanted an Oscar

3. Have to go with the Report Map tool, since I use it in most of my workflows

AndyMoncla
10 - Fireball

Pair of aces.  Pretty good hand so far.

GGuenther
7 - Meteor
  1. What’s your name and what industry do you hail from?          Geoff , Industrial Manufacturing, Order Management
  2. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?    American Hustle....yeah been that long but was/ is a great one
  3. What Alteryx Tool represents you the most?                           For the cheeze factor alone I'd have to go with the Unique tool
pennymiller
7 - Meteor
  1. What’s your name and what industry do you hail from? Penny Miller. Grocery & Retail Site Selection/Commerical Real Estate/GIS
  2. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?  Keanu. It was AMAZING. I love Key & Peele.
  3. What Alteryx Tool represents you the most?  Ohhh, this is a tough one. I have to say tie between browse & spatial match.
Ozzy_Campos
8 - Asteroid
  1. What’s your name and what industry do you hail from?
    1. Ozzy Campos - Heavy industry, working with prediction modeling and data blending for mining, manufacturing and other large-scale operations.  
  2. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
    1. Shape of Water - excellent, very unique movie.
  3. What Alteryx Tool represents you the most?
    1. Join tool - I like working to bring a bunch of information together.  
Labels