Charlotte, NC

This is the Charlotte Alteryx User Group. Goal to share ideas, best practices and build a community of Alteryx Users in the Charlotte area.

Welcome & Guidelines

Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.

LEARN MORE
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
7 - Meteor
Hi Krys,

We are planning to have our first meeting on September 10th at Daimler in Fort Mill.

Are you local to the Charlotte area?

Tony Silva
248-974-1807
Highlighted
5 - Atom

I'm new to Alteryx, but I am in Lake Norman area north of Charlotte. Anyone else up this way?

Highlighted
Alteryx Partner

Tony,

Is the a place where you can see the details of this meeting?    I would like to go.

Thanks,

Chris Rosser

Highlighted
Alteryx Partner

I would like to be involved as well.

Highlighted
7 - Meteor
Thanks Tony for providing details about the meeting. Hope to see you all there!
Highlighted
6 - Meteoroid
I'm in Lake Norman as well. I have the base certification. It'd be great to have a Lake Norman chapter.
Highlighted
7 - Meteor
Other than time and location (9/10/2019 at 5:00 at Daimler Truck) details have not been posted yet. We have one more prep meeting to finalize the agenda. Then I expect we can post the details.

Tony Silva
248-974-1807
Highlighted
5 - Atom

I will plan to join. I will work remotely and live in Fort Mill.  Thank you for restarting a user group in the Charlotte area!

Brian

Highlighted
5 - Atom

Excellent!  I work remotely in South Charlotte so Fort Mill is very convenient.  I'm looking forward to it. 

Highlighted
8 - Asteroid

I'm near Virginia Tech now so not in Charlotte, but if I happen to be in town, I'd love to meet.  Let me know if you need anything getting the group up and running.