community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charlotte, NC

This is the Charlotte Alteryx User Group. Goal to share ideas, best practices and build a community of Alteryx Users in the Charlotte area.

Welcome & Guidelines

Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.

LEARN MORE
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Meteoroid
Hi Krys,

We are planning to have our first meeting on September 10th at Daimler in Fort Mill.

Are you local to the Charlotte area?

Tony Silva
248-974-1807

I'm new to Alteryx, but I am in Lake Norman area north of Charlotte. Anyone else up this way?

Alteryx Partner

Tony,

Is the a place where you can see the details of this meeting?    I would like to go.

Thanks,

Chris Rosser

Alteryx Partner

I would like to be involved as well.

Highlighted
Meteoroid
Thanks Tony for providing details about the meeting. Hope to see you all there!
Atom
I'm in Lake Norman as well. I have the base certification. It'd be great to have a Lake Norman chapter.
Meteoroid
Other than time and location (9/10/2019 at 5:00 at Daimler Truck) details have not been posted yet. We have one more prep meeting to finalize the agenda. Then I expect we can post the details.

Tony Silva
248-974-1807

I will plan to join. I will work remotely and live in Fort Mill.  Thank you for restarting a user group in the Charlotte area!

Brian

Atom

Excellent!  I work remotely in South Charlotte so Fort Mill is very convenient.  I'm looking forward to it.