Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Charlotte, NC

Welcome to the Charlotte User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

User Group Meetings Restart! Input Needed!

joshuaburkhow
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hi All,

My name is Joshua Burkhow and I have been working with Lauren Uyeno at Alteryx to get this UG back up and running! We need your valuable feedback to make this stick and work for as many people as possible. I am the leading two other groups as well so I have seen groups go from 5 or 6 to more than 80 people at a UG. We can make this happen, just need to be consistent. I have a couple questions below. You can answer by replying or you can email me at jburkhow@prokarma.com . Feel free to give me your opinion on what would make this UG exceed your expections! 

Q1 - What is the best location for you to attend a User Group? 

Q2 - What are 3 things that are reasons why you would or do attend an Alteryx User Group? 

Q3 - What are the best times for you to attend the UG during the week?

Q4 - What topics would you like to see covered? 

All the best! 

Joshua

Joshua Burkhow - Alteryx Ace | Global Alteryx Architect @PwC | Blogger @ AlterTricks
19 REPLIES 19
tsilva4
8 - Asteroid
Hi Krys,

We are planning to have our first meeting on September 10th at Daimler in Fort Mill.

Are you local to the Charlotte area?

Tony Silva
248-974-1807
severhart
8 - Asteroid

I'm new to Alteryx, but I am in Lake Norman area north of Charlotte. Anyone else up this way?

crosser
5 - Atom

Tony,

Is the a place where you can see the details of this meeting?    I would like to go.

Thanks,

Chris Rosser

crosser
5 - Atom

I would like to be involved as well.

ELPyatt123
7 - Meteor
Thanks Tony for providing details about the meeting. Hope to see you all there!
ninasun
6 - Meteoroid
I'm in Lake Norman as well. I have the base certification. It'd be great to have a Lake Norman chapter.
tsilva4
8 - Asteroid
Other than time and location (9/10/2019 at 5:00 at Daimler Truck) details have not been posted yet. We have one more prep meeting to finalize the agenda. Then I expect we can post the details.

Tony Silva
248-974-1807
bstrick49
5 - Atom

I will plan to join. I will work remotely and live in Fort Mill.  Thank you for restarting a user group in the Charlotte area!

Brian

Krys
5 - Atom

Excellent!  I work remotely in South Charlotte so Fort Mill is very convenient.  I'm looking forward to it. 

Ozzy_Campos
8 - Asteroid

I'm near Virginia Tech now so not in Charlotte, but if I happen to be in town, I'd love to meet.  Let me know if you need anything getting the group up and running.  

Labels