Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Charlotte, NC

Welcome to the Charlotte User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Presenter Wanted!

ELPyatt123
7 - Meteor

Hello folks, 

We are looking for presenters for our upcoming virtual user group meeting on Tues Dec 8th

Take advantage of this excellent opportunity to showcase your work.

If you have an interesting use case or topic that you'd like to share, we have a platform for you!

• What Industry are you in and how has Alteryx made your processes simpler or more streamlined?
  • What impact has Alteryx had on your career?
  • Perhaps you are an expert at using REGEX functions and have a use case to share?

User groups outside of the Charlotte area Welcomed!

3 REPLIES 3
crosser
5 - Atom

Elpyatt,

Sorry I don't know your first name otherwise I would address you as such.  

My name is Chris Rosser - I run the largest Alteryx group on LinkedIn.  The Alteryx Developers Group - https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12222709/ 

Would you like me to advertise this post on LinkedIn to see if we can get a presenter?

Thanks,

Chris Rosser

ELPyatt123
7 - Meteor

Chris, 

I appreciate your quick response... That would be awesome!

Eric Pyatt...

nilaysameer
7 - Meteor

Hi @ELPyatt123 ,

I would be happy to present. 

I manage my team consists of heavy Alteryx/ Tableau users and have been teaching / presenting on Alteryx across JPMC and in DC metro area. 

I am in Financial Services and have been using Alteryx for over 5 years. 

If you guys have a meetup coming up - Would be happy to setup some time to go through presentation topics that would help the group. 

Regards-

Nilay

Labels