Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Charlotte, NC

Welcome to the Charlotte User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Open Alteryx Position at Bank of America

samuelculver
5 - Atom

Please reach out to me with any questions or inquiries!

Job Description:

Manages and is accountable for delivering robust data analytics and reporting to support the management of day to day business activities for the Global Information Security (GIS) organization. This resource will focus on analytics and reporting to support multiple activities related to financial management, staffing, vendor management and workforce strategy. Duties include but are not limited to: Working closely with key stakeholders to understand business needs and define requirements. Developing and delivering data analytics and reporting capabilities that allow for multiple reporting uses including scheduled, prescriptive reports, as well as ad hoc queries. Delivering required reporting per agreed upon SLAs. Completing data analytics that will be used to guide business decisions; interpreting analysis into strategic and tactical recommendation and presenting results in a professional/compelling manner. Documenting process and training end users on reporting/analytics tools.

Required Skills: Highly organized and motivated self-starter who can deliver results with minimal direction. Creative and proactive problem solver ability to quickly grasp what the team needs and offer suggestions above and beyond what they are asking for. Ability to identify opportunities for improving team s capacity through the delivery of information and optimization of existing toolsets. Naturally curious individual with the ability to quickly become expert in the various data and systems used by the team. Proficient in data analytics with a proven track record of delivering results. Previous experience in managing large data sets, query tools, etc. Experience assembling impactful reporting packages. Able to work in an extremely fast paced environment. Strong relationship, team building and facilitation skills.

Desired Skills, Alteryx Server, Alteryx Designer, SQL, Tableau, JavaScript, SharePoint, Mastery of MS Office products (Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook).  Support experience with key Bank of America applications."

2 REPLIES 2
AshleyUhl
5 - Atom

Hi Sam,

I'm very interested in this position and would love to speak with you about it. You can contact me at ashleyluhl@gmail.com or message me through linkedin:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashleyuhl/

Thanks,

Ashley

DanielHowes
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Ashley - if you're still looking we have an open role at Honeywell we are looking to fill! Just posted to the community today.

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Charlotte-NC/Open-Position-Sr-Sales-Analyst/td-p/830852 

Feel free to reach out on LinkedIn if you want to know more!

Thanks,

Daniel

Labels