Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Charlotte, NC

Welcome to the Charlotte User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Charlotte Alteryx User Group Q4 Meeting

3.png
Published on ‎10-18-2021 08:30 AM by | Updated on ‎10-22-2021 01:44 PM

JOIN US FOR THE VIRTUAL Q4 2021 CHARLOTTE ALTERYX USER GROUP MEETING

Alteryx user groups provide an opportunity for Alteryx users to connect, share best practices, and improve skill sets that help maximize their potential with Alteryx. Whether you are a long time Alteryx user or just getting started, all are welcome to attend!

With the new Community Events experience, we won't have a registration page. If you have not already joined the Charlotte User Group, please join the User Group in order to RSVP to the event. Then, simply RSVP by clicking "Yes" on the top right corner, and on the day of the event, use this link to access the virtual meeting: https://alteryx.webex.com/alteryx/j.php?MTID=m0106b635129a636e5a914d6e05329232.

When: December 14, 2021

Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EST

Where: WebEx (Login details to be emailed after registration)

Agenda (Subject to change):

12:00 PM – 12:05 PM: Welcome

12:05 PM – 12:15 PM: Alteryx Updates

12:15 PM – 12:45 PM: Where’s Waldo, Learning How to See Waste in Your Processes Jamie Beason, JLL, Alteryx Visionary Advisory Board

12:45 PM – 12:50 PM: Q/A

12:50 PM – 1:00 PM: Closing

If you have feedback or would like to suggest topics for this meeting or any future meetings, feel free to share on our Discussions forum. 

Name

Company

Title

Headshot

Natalie Wiseman

Bank of America

Vice President, HR Analytics and Data Governance Team Lead

tsilva4_6-1634569377296.jpeg

Jamie Beason

JLL

Senior Director of Business Intelligence and Analytics

tsilva4_7-1634569377476.jpeg

Tony Silva

Bank of America

Senior Vice President,

Data Governance Center of Excellence - CAO

tsilva4_8-1634569377550.jpeg

Rob Dalley

Daimler Trucks North America

Finance Analytics

tsilva4_9-1634569377571.jpeg

Eric Pyatt

Trane Technologies

Logistics Analytics & Solutions Center of Excellence

tsilva4_10-1634569377588.jpeg

Featured Guests
8 - Asteroid

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Tue, Dec 14, 2021 09:00 AM PST
End:
Tue, Dec 14, 2021 10:00 AM PST
Labels (1)
4 Comments
severhart
8 - Asteroid

Hi! Is there a way to subscribe to this channel so I get notifications when new posts are made/new meetings are upcoming? I saw someone in my network sharing this information on LinkedIn and remembered I had joined but never got any notifications about it. What is the best way to stay connected to this community and get the notifications?

Thanks!

~Sarah Everhart, People Analytics Analyst @ Trane Technologies

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @severhart. Great question and the answer is YES! 

Not only for this channel but for any board in the Alteryx Community, you have the option to subscribe so you can receive notifications every time that something new is posted. For the User Groups specifically, when you join a User Group you suppose to be automatically subscribed and get an email notification for every new post. Here are a couple of ways to check if you are subscribed:

Go to Options > Subscribe

Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 9.51.07 AM.png

Also, if you go to My Community Settings > Notification Settings, you will be able to set up your notification as you wish.

FlviaB_0-1635267648824.jpeg.   

FlviaB_1-1635267667983.jpeg

Hope that helps but let me know if you still have any other questions! Happy to assist! 😀

Flávia Brancato

Thanks Flavia - I will take a look. I'm not seeing the same options on the 'Home' page for the group to subscribe. I'll dig around in the settings to see if I can figure it out. It's also entirely possible that my organization is blocking the emails.😂

EDIT: FOUND IT! Thanks!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @severhart. Oh yes, the print I shared is me logged as an Admin which has a slightly different view than yours. 😉 Also, it has the possibility that emails might be blocked or going to the trash. 

Glad you found it! And don't forget to RSVP to the event. 😎 Looking forward to "meeting" you in the virtual event!!  

Flávia Brancato