Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Charlotte, NC

Welcome to the Charlotte User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Charlotte Alteryx User Group Q3 Meeting

tsilva4
8 - Asteroid

Hello Charlotte Alteryx Community,

We are restarting the Charlotte area Alteryx user group! Whether you are new to Alteryx or a pro, if you want to network and learn from fellow Alteryx enthusiasts, please plan to join us for the September Charlotte Area Alteryx User Group meeting by registering here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/charlotte-alteryx-user-group-q3-meeting-tickets-69232535377

Hope to see you there!

Tony

6 REPLIES 6
CatherineM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thank you so much for posting! Excited to see this group meeting again!!! 🙂

- Cat Martinez

bstrick49
5 - Atom

How was the meeting last week?  Unfortunately, I had to miss because I was sick.  I am hoping that we are planning another meeting in the fourth quarter.  

Brian

arivolim
5 - Atom

I was not aware of the meeting.  I too missed it.

ELPyatt123
7 - Meteor

Hello,

The kickoff meeting was definitely a success. The use case had something for everyone and the conversation around it seemed to have everyone engaged. 

We will begin discussions and planning the Q4 meeting starting this week!

Keep an eye out here as we will post an agenda as well a registration info as soon as it becomes available.

Looking forward to seeing you there! 

tsilva4
8 - Asteroid
Hi Brian, the first user group meeting was great! I hope to see you at the next meeting in December. I hope you are feeling better.

Tony Silva
248-974-1807
tsilva4
8 - Asteroid

Hi Brian, the first user group meeting was great! I hope to see you at the next meeting in December. I hope you are feeling better.

Labels