Welcome to the new SparkED Group Hub. Before you get started, check out our new program overview video

Independent Learners Discussions

Reskill for a competitive advantage in the job market. Access hands-on practice and get certified.

Welcome to the new Career Changer Discussion Board!

SparkED_Team
Alteryx
Alteryx

Welcome to the SparkED Career Changer Discussion Board! We are so excited to have you and even more excited for you to now have both access and exposure to a platform that will give you an edge when building a pathway towards a meaningful career in data analytics.

**Just a note, you'll see information about the ADAPT program  (Advancing Data and Analytics Potential Together) in this board. That program was initially intended as a COVID-response to help upskill and reskill individuals who recently lost their jobs due to the pandemic.  ADAPT was so successful, we built an entire Career Changer program to maximize access to learning skills in data analytics.  Please use any posts labeled "ADAPT" as reference - they will help you as you participate in our Career Changer Program!

HERE’S HOW TO LEVERAGE THIS DISCUSSION

CONNECT AND COLLABORATE WITH YOUR PEERS

We encourage you to post discussion topics and work together to learn Alteryx, build workflows, and work towards Core Certification. Don't be afraid to introduce yourself and share a little bit about who you are, your areas of interest, and your hopes for future careers. When posting topics, don't forget to choose appropriate label/labels. You will have the ability to subscribe to labels that interest you and follow discussions most relevant to you.

NETWORK TO GET TO KNOW OTHER DATA ANALYTICS EXPERTS

This discussion board is open to all of our Community users, so we are excited for you to begin networking with data analytics practitioners already in the field. When you get to know other users, you can tag them in posts to encourage more discussion and engagement. Our users are excited to help whenever they can, especially as you are learning. Don't forget to post your resume and look for open positions in data analytics on our Job Board!

SHARE YOUR IDEAS AND FEEDBACK

Share your expertise experience! Participate in active discussions, share resources, partner up or engage with our Alteryx subject matter experts on thought leadership posts or webinars, and provide your feedback and suggestions to improve the this discussion. Together we solve!

Thank you for joining! We hope you enjoy exploring and taking part in the Alteryx SparkED Community.

-The SparkED Team

9 REPLIES 9
Eswaran
8 - Asteroid

how to extend my new career changer license?

Inactive User
Not applicable

Hello everyone,

Thank you and please to be a part of the team. :)

jshreve
5 - Atom

Hi Everyone! 

I'm looking forward to learning more about Alteryx and working towards completing my Core Certification! :) 

kprsnt
5 - Atom

if you are core certified then u can extend license for more 90 days

JordanC5561
5 - Atom

Hi everyone! I just signed up today and am looking forward to learning more about Alteryx and how various industries and companies have adopted Alteryx and how I can best utilize it in my career. 

dragonwarrior27
5 - Atom

'ADAPT'

Hi, I would like to get a career changer license to learn and complete the alteryx certification.

richmondbound
8 - Asteroid

Just posting this as a test. Does anyone actually monitor this thread and how often is it actually used? Has anyone on this thread started the program? Any thoughts on the program so far?

kprsnt
5 - Atom

I have started learning Alteryx in Oct 22 and completed Designer core certification using this program

then my licence expired then I asked for extention  they gave me another 90 days so Currently I am trying for Advanced certification

actually this is very helpful independent learners like me

Thank you Alteryx team for providing this opportunity.

richmondbound
8 - Asteroid

Hey! Congrats on the core certification! Can you help me locate the learning path for the core certification? Are there structured modules which you complete in a step-by-step path until you reach the end at which point you apply for the certification?