Welcome to the new SparkED Group Hub. Before you get started, check out our new program overview video

Independent Learners Discussions

Reskill for a competitive advantage in the job market. Access hands-on practice and get certified.

Server URL for Gallery

Ravi_KM
8 - Asteroid

Hi Team,

I got career changers license and completed my "Alteryx Designer Core Certification". Thanks a lot to Alteryx team for providing the learning path and the necessary sources 

Now I would like to explore about Alteryx server components and their functions.For this I tried to subscribe at below URL

https://betagallery.alteryx.com/#!apps/gallery

At the end I got the message that "Email Confirmation Code" was sent to my mail.But I didn't any mail which contains the code.Could any one suggest is the above URL allowed for free Sign In and how can I get the confirmation code.

4 REPLIES 4
amais_SparkED
Alteryx
Alteryx

Amazing, @Ravi_KM! Congratulations!  We'd love to capture your story if you're up for it - and would love for you to share with your network that you've passed Core Certification if you haven't already.

I'm not sure about that Error Message, but @DanM might!

Education | Social Impact | SparkED
Ravi_KM
8 - Asteroid

Thanks you Amais...Sure ..let me wait for @DanM reply  :-)

jennifer-miller
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Ravi, I'd love to write up a blog about your experience as a 'career changer' - would you be interested?  Warmly, Jen MIller, SparkED Marketing

Ravi_KM
8 - Asteroid

Sure ...will share the details soon..