Welcome to the new SparkED Group Hub. Before you get started, check out our new program overview video

2022.1.1.30569 Patch Release Update

The 2022.1.1.30569 Patch/Minor release has been removed from the Download Portal due to a missing signature in some of the included files. This causes the files to not be recognized as valid files provided by Alteryx and might trigger warning messages by some 3rd party programs. If you installed the 2022.1.1.30569 release, we recommend that you reinstall the patch.

Career Changers Discussions

Reskill for a competitive advantage in the job market. Access hands-on practice and get certified.

My Altryx Learning

iku_alteryx
6 - Meteoroid

Started to explore the fascinating world of data analytics with Altryx to a further level.

Appreciated all experts advise and support. Thank you in advance. will keep in touch and posted. Let me enjoy the learning.

2 REPLIES 2
sustainably_ally
7 - Meteor

Hey!  That's awesome - it's a lot of fun learning something new.  I'm also just starting out and I'm looking to get my Core Certification in a couple of weeks.

Do you have any short or long term goals?

iku_alteryx
6 - Meteoroid

Yeah that's cool...me too planning to get the core certification in a couple of weeks and then will go for the advanced.

Yes, I do have long term plan with Alteryx...