Welcome to the new SparkED Group Hub. Before you get started, check out our new program overview video

Independent Learners Discussions

Reskill for a competitive advantage in the job market. Access hands-on practice and get certified.

Joined ADAPT few weeks ago, seeing the results now

AliAS2020
8 - Asteroid

Dear all,

I know, if you seeing this message, that you already started your ADAPT program but I would love to share something that I felt today when I ran a workflow that I created as a solution to a business question as part of Udacity's predictive analytics nanodegree.

One of the best things in learning is watching your skills growing and your hard work paying off. When I joined ADAPT program I had an input and browse tool only in my very first workflow, but today I was able to build a workflow to predict sales and help making a business decision on where to open next store. I know compared to other workflows in real world this still look basic, but it's a step into the future.

So if you just starting, please continue get certified and utilize the nanodegree allowance from Alteryx to earn skills that metter. It totally worth it.

AlteryxProject_1.JPG

Enjoy learning.

AliAS

Connect with me on LinkedIn 

2 REPLIES 2
dikshide
7 - Meteor

Congratulations @AliAS2020 . This is amazing !! Keep us posted when you attempt the Advanced certification.

AliAS2020
8 - Asteroid

@dikshide I will do for sure.