Welcome to the new SparkED Group Hub. Before you get started, check out our new program overview video

Independent Learners Discussions

Reskill for a competitive advantage in the job market. Access hands-on practice and get certified.

First goal completed - Core Certification exam passed!

ishizuka
7 - Meteor

I am very happy that I passed the Core Certification Exam in my first attempt!

It is still the beginning and I concluded the first step to climb the mountain. I will continue to study and practice to get the next step (Advanced Certification exam).

Thank you Alteryx for the ADAPT. I am enjoying a lot this opportunity to learn new skills.

11 REPLIES 11
ishizuka
7 - Meteor

Hello @vijaykarthiklife,

Thank you for the message. I think the renewal for Alteryx license was made automatically. I don't remember requesting extension. On the other hand, I did not receive notification to allow me to make the nanodegree course. So, I had to send a request to academy@alteryx.com.  After one day I was enrolled to the course. I hope you will enjoy the course. Plan to finish it in one month. Because, after one month trial period, you will need to pay to conclude the course. Unfortunatelly I was not able to finish it and could not get the nanodegree certificate. Now I am waiting if I will be awarded with scholarship. Best regards.

vijaykarthiklife
7 - Meteor

thabk you so much for the pointers. Really helpful 🙂 and good luck with your certification . Hope you get the scholarship 😊