Calgary, AB

Welcome to the Calgary Alteryx User Group!

Korpelak
8 - Asteroid

Hello, User Group Members! Please take a moment by answering the questions below to introduce yourself to the Calgary User Group Community.

1. What is your name and industry you work in?
  2. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
  3. What Alteryx Tool represents you the most?
  4. What areas would you like to grow in?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

When you have some time, please take this quick survey so we can start planning our first meet up!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JSHRZDZ

Again, welcome to the group and we look forward to getting to know all of you.

Karina Korpela - Calgary User Group Lead

4 REPLIES 4
Abershadsky
5 - Atom

Hi there - my name Is Alex Bershadsky and I work for KPMG in the Risk Consulting practice of Internal Audit. I am a Senior Consultant with external Audit background with a keen interest in data & analytics and what it can do for my clients and engagements.

I saw Ghost in the Shell a few weeks ago. I liked it.

I honestly don't know too much about Alteryx but am interested in what it can do for me.

I look forward to growing in D&A insights and identifying which tools are appropriate to address engagement objectives.

Korpelak
8 - Asteroid

Welcome to the group @Abershadsky! I learned Alteryx from Jack Martin, at KPMG Montreal. 

I am gonna have to look up this movie on google, sounds interesting.

Cheers!

Karina

Jesse_Riegel
7 - Meteor

Hey Karina and everyone, 

1. My name is Jesse Riegel and I'm an accountant at MNP LLP in the Risk Services Group. I'm learning data analytics and am loving Alteryx so far. 

2. The last movie I saw was Hacksaw Ridge and I thought it was pretty fantastic and interesting. A story I never knew about and I thought the movie itself was very well-made. 

3. I think the "union" function represents me most as sometimes I just feel like one of life's funnels!

4. I'm quite new to Alteryx and as such, want to become familiar with as many tools as possible and begin to see how they interact with one another. I also want to grow in my knowledge of data extraction and verification. 

Korpelak
8 - Asteroid

Welcome to the group @Jesse_Riegel! I am glad to hear that you are also loving Alteryx! Whoever told you about it definitely deserves a Tim Horton's raisin bagel with light cream cheese for breakfast tomorrow at 9 am. ;)