Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Brisbane, Australia

Welcome to the Brisbane User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Learn Predictive Analytics – Become a More Complete Analyst!

Bruttan1
6 - Meteoroid

Hello fellow Alteryx users,

I've mentioned this to a few people at the last couple of AUG's. I'm interested in taking the Predictive Analytics Nanodegree course which uses Alteryx Tableau.

I would like to do this as a group if I can, ie we do work throughout the week on our own time, then we come back together once a week to sharing findings, learn from each other, show all the ways there are to skin a cat.

It keep things moving and everyone on task. 

Here is a link to the course info on the Alteryx Community and here is the direct link to the nanodegree itself. It looks like it's $1200 USD for the course but am having a hard time finding a link to that info now.

If you are interested please PM me or better yet post in the thread. 

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
shane_dolley
5 - Atom
I'm definitely interested in participating, as is one of my colleagues. Might have a couple of other people in our finance area interested as well :)
Bruttan1
6 - Meteoroid
Let's look to kick something off in September. I'll spam the user group and hopefully pick up some fence sitters.
abissa
5 - Atom

Hi 

I am currently pursuing this Nanodgree, it has been renamed as Business Analyst Nanodegree, here is the link

https://www.udacity.com/course/business-analyst-nanodegree--nd008

It's USD $200/pm and if you can give 3hrs a day you wont need to spend all $1200 for it.

I am half way through and with current work commitments the biggest challenge was to give the required time.

Happy to be part of the gang here.

Amit