Brisbane, Australia

Welcome to the Brisbane User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Learn Predictive Analytics – Become a More Complete Analyst!

Bruttan1
6 - Meteoroid

Hello fellow Alteryx users,

I've mentioned this to a few people at the last couple of AUG's. I'm interested in taking the Predictive Analytics Nanodegree course which uses Alteryx Tableau.

I would like to do this as a group if I can, ie we do work throughout the week on our own time, then we come back together once a week to sharing findings, learn from each other, show all the ways there are to skin a cat.

It keep things moving and everyone on task. 

Here is a link to the course info on the Alteryx Community and here is the direct link to the nanodegree itself. It looks like it's $1200 USD for the course but am having a hard time finding a link to that info now.

If you are interested please PM me or better yet post in the thread. 

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
shane_dolley
5 - Atom
I'm definitely interested in participating, as is one of my colleagues. Might have a couple of other people in our finance area interested as well :)
Bruttan1
6 - Meteoroid
Let's look to kick something off in September. I'll spam the user group and hopefully pick up some fence sitters.
abissa
5 - Atom

Hi 

I am currently pursuing this Nanodgree, it has been renamed as Business Analyst Nanodegree, here is the link

https://www.udacity.com/course/business-analyst-nanodegree--nd008

It's USD $200/pm and if you can give 3hrs a day you wont need to spend all $1200 for it.

I am half way through and with current work commitments the biggest challenge was to give the required time.

Happy to be part of the gang here.

Amit