Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Brisbane, Australia

Welcome to the Brisbane User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Australia Wide Virtual User Group Meeting - 31/03/2022 2:30pm Brisbane Time, 3:30pm Sydney

Published on ‎03-14-2022 12:57 AM by | Updated on ‎03-30-2022 09:14 PM

Hi All,

Please join us for a virtual user group meeting!

We will have some info from Alteryx on upcoming and recent updates.

A Use Case presentation.

A live Demo and Training Session

And lastly a game everyone can be involved in.

Join Myself @mat_budden , @ramesh_neel  , @Nezrin  and @sambitd your hosts for meeting.

These Meetings are run by Volunteers, If you want to contribute or help in anyway please reach out to any of us!

Meeting Link will be posted at a later date.

Hope to see you there.

Link to Join the Event : 

https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_ZGYzNDYwMTUtMGI2Ni00MDU5LWFmNzItMjE0YzVjMWE0Z...

Featured Guests
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

8 - Asteroid

6 - Meteoroid

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Wed, Mar 30, 2022 09:30 PM PDT
End:
Wed, Mar 30, 2022 10:30 PM PDT
Labels (1)
8 Comments
ThomasT
8 - Asteroid

After missing the last two I will do everything in my power to avoid meeting clashes and finally join into the AUS user group. 

Cheers from Melbourne, 

Thomas

@ThomasT  - Brilliant :) See you there !

Alteryx ACE | Sydney Alteryx User Group Lead | SparkED Contributor and Mentor
ArtApa
Alteryx
Alteryx

Thank you for inviting me to be a speaker!

__pk__
6 - Meteoroid

Hey team - is there a link to join this meeting this afternoon?

mat_budden
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

Yep its :

https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_ZGYzNDYwMTUtMGI2Ni00MDU5LWFmNzItMjE0YzVjMWE0Z...

I added it to the page yesterday, but looks like it dropped off.

Cya there.

Thanks

Mat

ramesh_neel
11 - Bolide
11 - Bolide

@__pk__  -  Anyone who rsvp to the invite should have received the meeting link via a private message on the community :) that was sent out last evening  . Here is the link if thats not the case - https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_ZGYzNDYwMTUtMGI2Ni00MDU5LWFmNzItMjE0YzVjMWE0Z...

Alteryx ACE | Sydney Alteryx User Group Lead | SparkED Contributor and Mentor
ThomasT
8 - Asteroid

Hi all, 

thanks for the presentations today. Looking forward to hear more about the auto-insights tool. 

Also very interesting was the lat/long retrieval via street address via google maps. As mentioned I've built the same workflow a while back using HERE maps as the company i worked for had a HERE API key, however it would be great to get the instructions how to enable the feature using google maps. The last time I've read up on it, it was way to complicated. From the instructions that came up on the screen today it looked pretty straigh forward and easy to be integrated into the download tool. 

Cheers,

Thomas