Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Brisbane, Australia

Welcome to the Brisbane User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Alteryx Grand Prix

KaneG
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi All,

The Alteryx Grand Prix has been announced and has taken on a new form. This year teams of 3 will compete in April and the top 3 teams will create a blog post which will then be presented at Inspire in Vegas. At least 1 member of each of those 3 final teams would need to be attending Inspire in Las Vegas. You can find more information on this blog post.

So, that being said, we can submit a team of three from each user group. Each team must consist of 1 person for each of Spatial, Predictive & Favourites.

If you are interested in competing, please comment below with answers to the following questions.

Keep in mind that you will be required to build a blog post as a team in May and so you would need to be able to allocate time to it.

• Which part would you like to compete for (Favourites, Predictive, Spatial)? (If listing multiple, then please put in order of preference).
  • Will you be able to attend Inspire in Vegas?

If we get enough interest and have to make a decision, then we will have to run some competitions at the User Groups in March.

Kane

1 REPLY 1
smbourke
6 - Meteoroid

If we have enough interest in the Brisbane User group I am happy to put my hand up for 1st preference Spatial, 2nd Favourites. I am sure I can squeeze in a trip to LA too :)