cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brisbane, Australia

Welcome to the Brisbane Alteryx User Group! Please join us in sharing experiences, best practices, and knowledge.

Brisbane User Group Leaders:

Steve Hitchman, MIP

Samantha Spackman, MIP

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

Alteryx Grand Prix

Alteryx
Alteryx

Hi All,

The Alteryx Grand Prix has been announced and has taken on a new form. This year teams of 3 will compete in April and the top 3 teams will create a blog post which will then be presented at Inspire in Vegas. At least 1 member of each of those 3 final teams would need to be attending Inspire in Las Vegas. You can find more information on this blog post.

So, that being said, we can submit a team of three from each user group. Each team must consist of 1 person for each of Spatial, Predictive & Favourites.

If you are interested in competing, please comment below with answers to the following questions.

Keep in mind that you will be required to build a blog post as a team in May and so you would need to be able to allocate time to it.

• Which part would you like to compete for (Favourites, Predictive, Spatial)? (If listing multiple, then please put in order of preference).
  • Will you be able to attend Inspire in Vegas?

If we get enough interest and have to make a decision, then we will have to run some competitions at the User Groups in March.

Kane

1 REPLY
Meteoroid

If we have enough interest in the Brisbane User group I am happy to put my hand up for 1st preference Spatial, 2nd Favourites. I am sure I can squeeze in a trip to LA too :)

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.