Boston, MA (New England)

Welcome to the Boston User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Welcome to the Boston User Group! Join Us For Some Fun!

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello, User Group Members! Please take a moment by answering the questions below to introduce yourself to the Boston User Group Community. Once again welcome!

1. What’s your name and what industry do you hail from?
  2. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
  3. What Alteryx Tool represents you the most?

3 REPLIES 3
tonyaletendre
5 - Atom

Hi.

My name is Tonya Letendre, I am a Senior BI Analyst for a local Retail company.

The last movie I saw in a theater was Avatar...dont have much time for going out to movies with 3 kids but we do watch movied on Demand and on Netflix.

The tool that represents me the best would be Summarize. it can be used for so many different things and i feel like i use it all of the time.

Looking forward to meeting and getting to know you all.

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @tonyaletendre!

Welcome to the User Group! I am the same with going to the movies. I think the last one I saw in theaters was...Frozen? Otherwise, I love the convenience of renting on my AppleTV and watching on demand videos via Netflix. 

bgraves
6 - Meteoroid

Hi everyone! Just returned from #Inspire16 and it was incredible!

1. My name is Brian Graves and I've been working in the Financial Services industry for 10+ years and have been with Fidelity Investments for 5+ years
  2. Last movie was Kung Fu Panda with my youngest daughter and her friend. It was pretty good for a kids movie!
  3. The Runner macro tool best represents me because it takes complex workflows and logic and simplfies everything as much as possible.