Boston, MA (New England)

Welcome to the Boston User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Keep the Conversation Going...Join our Boston Alteryx Slack Channel

JWeissman
7 - Meteor

Hi Everyone -

Our Boston User Group continues to grow alongside the very positive feedback we've received about our meetings.  One example that continues to resurface is how we can keep the conversations going between our meetings.  The Alteryx Community site is a growing resource for learning and sharing.  But we also recognized the need for more immediate and frequent dialog within the Boston User Group.

I started a Slack workspace early this year to support the analytical community at Harvard, and as a companion to YourLifeInData.com where I highlight the impact of analytics on our professional and personal lives.  Take a peek at an interview I just posted with a member of the Harvard Art Museums and how they use data in art curation.

I would like to open this Slack workspace to members of our Alteryx community, and I've created a dedicated Alteryx channel accordingly.  All are welcome...but this isn't the place for sales activities.  We're looking for people who want to share stories of how they are using Alteryx, and to facilitate collaboration within our Boston User Group.  

If you would like to join our Boston Alteryx Slack channel please respond to this post and just ask to be invited.

Thanks!  Looking forward to learning with you!

Jesse

13 REPLIES 13
rpwage
5 - Atom

I would like to join the Slack channel as well. Could you please send an invite to ryan.wagenleitner@gmail.com?

DanielW
5 - Atom

Please add me as well

daniel.wiesenfeld@jjill.com

Thanks!

Thomholl
5 - Atom

I would like to join! thom.holleman@denieuwezaak.nl

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @Thomholl. Due to inactivity, this User Group was archived and we do not have any leaders running meetings at the moment. You are more than welcome to join our other active User Groups and attend the virtual meetings. The New York City User Group is one of them. ;) 

Flávia Brancato