Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Boston, MA (New England)

Welcome to the Boston User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Keep the Conversation Going...Join our Boston Alteryx Slack Channel

JWeissman
7 - Meteor

Hi Everyone -

Our Boston User Group continues to grow alongside the very positive feedback we've received about our meetings.  One example that continues to resurface is how we can keep the conversations going between our meetings.  The Alteryx Community site is a growing resource for learning and sharing.  But we also recognized the need for more immediate and frequent dialog within the Boston User Group.

I started a Slack workspace early this year to support the analytical community at Harvard, and as a companion to YourLifeInData.com where I highlight the impact of analytics on our professional and personal lives.  Take a peek at an interview I just posted with a member of the Harvard Art Museums and how they use data in art curation.

I would like to open this Slack workspace to members of our Alteryx community, and I've created a dedicated Alteryx channel accordingly.  All are welcome...but this isn't the place for sales activities.  We're looking for people who want to share stories of how they are using Alteryx, and to facilitate collaboration within our Boston User Group.  

If you would like to join our Boston Alteryx Slack channel please respond to this post and just ask to be invited.

Thanks!  Looking forward to learning with you!

Jesse

13 REPLIES 13
joe_de_foleschampe
7 - Meteor

Thanks! Would love to be added:

joe.defoleschampe@berkshire-group.com

Warm regards,

Joe

iamfainny
7 - Meteor

@JWeissman Would love to join the slack channel. 

iamfainny
7 - Meteor

Sorry! Forgot to add my email - michael.fain@staples.com

amasnyj
6 - Meteoroid

Hey @JWeissman! Would love to join the group slack channel, amasnyj@cerulli.com

bkornell1
6 - Meteoroid

Jesse, could you please add me to the slack channel? Thanks!

Regards,

Branden 

bkornell at hotmail.com

sd83893
6 - Meteoroid

Invitation please @shine246@hotmail.co

ajnaik21495
5 - Atom

Would love to join the Slack group 

naik.anj@husky.neu.edu

archelaus
5 - Atom

Thanks, Jesse for setting up the slack channel.  

Could you add me too, please? archelaus@gmail.com

TomM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Jesse

I would love to join the Boston Slack channel . I really love to learn how Alteryx is truly being leveraged so we can help others who haven't discovered the platform.

Thanks so much for your consideration : tmccrory@alteryx.com