Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Boston, MA (New England)

Welcome to the Boston User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Customer Data Analyst Opening (& more Alteryx Roles)

DanielW
5 - Atom

Hi Alteryx Super Users,

I have an immediate opening for a customer data analyst position on my team (see description below), as well as some other potential openings. Please look for me at the Alteryx User Group event on Thursday, or send me a note at daniel.wiesenfeld@jjill.com or find me on Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielwiesenfeld/ .

Best,

Daniel

Customer Data Analyst

Quincy, MA

Looking forward!

Overview : 

Supports the J.Jill customer analytics team, uses data to get both a broad and deep understanding of the customers and her behavior, analyzes and evaluates marketing efforts, facilitates contact campaigns and provides various ad hoc analytics.  Provides database support to the business and assists the Sr. Manager in directing the activities of 3rd party database providers. Designs, runs, and maintains reporting and contributes to predictive analytics modeling efforts.

Responsibilities : 

• Provides a wide array of analytics/data functions including data access, cleansing, querying, ETL modeling, visualizations etc.
  • Converts data and insights into stories through the use of clear, insightful, and scalable visualizations
  • Supports and enhances corporate projects and goals such as augmenting customer segmentation strategies
  • Interfaces with critical third party database vendors and develops “best practices” for database support
  • Communicates business needs to third party vendors, monitors their progress, and verifies the quality and accuracy of the executed project
  • Supports Senior Manager on Big Data initiatives (i.e. structured and un-structured sources) such as integrating online behavioral data sets with our current customer database platform
  • Provides guidance and support to end users and the Business Analytics team in the creation and execution of data pulls from the customer database
  • Builds ad hoc and production-level customer behavior reporting for a variety of projects including: Lifetime Value Analysis, Product Affinity, and Market Basket Reporting

Qualifications : 

• Highly data savvy, flexible with tools, willing and able to quickly learn new tools/techniques and extreme “can do” attitude
  • Broad understanding and experience with SQL, data stores, data modeling, analytical tools, and programming languages
  • Working knowledge of statistical or general programming languages such as R, Python, Julia etc. required
  • Proficiency with visualization tools (especially Tableau) required
  • Proficiency with Alteryx a plus
  • Ability to understand complex business processes or requirements and translate them into simple business practices
  • Proficiency in MS Excel required, VBA a plus
  • Strong technical skills with the ability to learn/understand the specialty womens apparel business
  • Analytical thinking and problem solving ability
  • Capable of assisting others in the proper use of the Marketing Database
  • Intellectual curiosity
  • Acute attention to detail
  • B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or related discipline
  • 2+ Experience with, visualization, SQL, ETL, and statistical/general programming and database tools
  • Knowledge of data management, business intelligence, master data management, and data services architectural frameworks
  • 2+ years’ experience with applications of predictive analytics, statistical modeling, and data mining or other quantitative techniques a plus
  • Experience in retail industry, especially apparel or fashion, a plus

Application Link: https://jobs.jjill.com/job/quincy/customer-data-analyst/12066/10461649

0 REPLIES 0