Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Boston, MA (New England)

Welcome to the Boston User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Got Space? We are looking for places to host our User Group meetings this Fall/Spring...

JWeissman
7 - Meteor

Hi Everyone - 

We've been busy planning our next Boston User Group meeting...stay tuned...we are close to securing a spot in mid-October before the Tableau Conference.  Our group has grown considerably over the past year, and finding space for our meetings is actually the biggest hurdle we need to overcome.

Is your company able to host our User Group in the future?  Thinking about the possibility?  If so please message me directly!  We have a lot of support from Alteryx and our leadership team to make the experience easy and rewarding.

Thanks!

Jesse

2 REPLIES 2
ajnaik21495
5 - Atom

Hi Jesse

I would love to join this group. I am currently a masters student at Northeastern University and my classmates use Alteryx as Data integration tool for our projects. We would love to join a community of Alteryx and learn more about Alteryx.

I would love to volunteer for these user group events.

Do let me know the details for the same 

JWeissman
7 - Meteor

Hi there - so sorry for the late response!  We would be delighted to have you and your classmates at our User Group meeting...and they do fill up quickly.  We also have community members from Harvard and Babson.  Would you reach out to me directly at jesse.weissman@harvardbusiness.org so we can discuss further?

Thanks!

Jesse