Do you use Alteryx in a language other than English? If so, we want to hear from you! Please help us improve the international experience of our products by participating in this 5 minute survey.

We are updating the requirements for Community registration. As of 7/21/21 all users will be required to register a phone number with their My Alteryx accounts. If you have already registered, you will be prompted on your next login to add your phone number.

Bengaluru, IN

Welcome to the Bengaluru Alteryx User Group! Please join us in sharing experiences, best practices, and knowledge.
Welcome & Guidelines

Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.

LEARN MORE
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

whatspp gropup

Inactive User
Not applicable

Hi all

can any one add me in the whats app group.I am  from  Bangalore, india

7 REPLIES 7
SubratDas5
10 - Fireball

Hi Karthik , 

Please let us know your whatsapp number on an email to blralteryxusergroup@gmail.com  and we will add you the fun group. 

Regards,

Subrat

Ragini
7 - Meteor

Hi Subrat, can you please add me too? I will send you a DM with my #. Thanks so much!

SparshS
5 - Atom

Hi,

Could you add me as well in that WhatsApp group, +91 7745005075

mmustkee
8 - Asteroid

Hi, Could you add me as well in that WhatsApp group, +91 9871139922

Jishnu_K
7 - Meteor

Please add me in Whatsapp group. My number is 9744172353.

swarajjoshi
7 - Meteor

Hello Team,

I'm Swaraj Joshi from Mumbai, if possible could you please add me to the Whatsapp group, here's my contact number - 9867655069.

Thanks & Regards,

Swaraj

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Everyone,

To protect your numbers, please either email blralteryxusergroup@gmail.com  or PM one of the leaders ( @ydmuley@SubratDas5, or @nravik ).