Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Bengaluru, IN

Welcome to the Bengaluru User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Welcome to Alteryx User Group - Banagalore!

abhisheck_bharadwaj
8 - Asteroid

Welcome to the Bangalore Alteryx User Group!

Hello, User Group Members! Please take a moment by answering the questions below to introduce yourself to the Bangalore User Group Community. Once again welcome!

1. What is your name and industry you work in?
  2. What are your favorite weekend activities?
  3. How do you currently use Alteryx?
  4. What areas would you like to grow in?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Warm Regards,

Abhisheck Bharadwaj

Head - Alteryx Practice Information Services

Team Computers Pvt Ltd. Mumbai 
M : +91-9833261188/9320101054 

2 REPLIES 2
GourabC_Unilever
5 - Atom

Hi Everyone

This is Gourab and I currently works in Unilever Global Enterprise Technology Solution Centre (ETSC) as Information Executive for Information & Analytics team . I currently works with the I&A team and we caters to the FMCG industry . My favourite weekend activities includes working on my projects, discovering new tools for analytics (to be honest that's how I came to know about Alteryx) ,playing cricket and cooking . 

Currently we are using Alteryx extensively for our Analytics projects which involves Data cleaning ,modelling after the ETL Process . We are still using Alteryx for Data preparation and blending but definitely I would love to explore the predictive analytics tools . 

The areas I am focusing is on data analysis and visualization .

Thanks once again Abhisheck for the welcome message and looking forward to be part of the Bangalore user Group and contribute in best possible way. 

Feel free to connect with me on LInkedIn Profile

Best Regards

Gourab

Raghuram
5 - Atom