Bengaluru, IN

Bengaluru Alteryx User Group - A great platform to collaborate, learn, network, experiment, grow, drive impact on the community/charities and much more! Be part of the passionate group of people who are destined to create one of the best analytics community across the globe and also impact the community through Analytics. Are you ready for this journey?

User Group Leaders:

Yugandhar Muley (Yug) Subrat Das Jerrin Thomas Manjunath Shastry Ravi Kumar

Welcome & Guidelines

Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.

LEARN MORE
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

Welcome Message

6 - Meteoroid

Hello everyone my name is Roshan Prasad and i've just  joined this community and i was looking for the overview of this

platform so, can anyone provide any resources like a video, documentation regarding this platform so that i can learn and cope-up with you.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
5 - Atom

Hi Roshan,

Visit Academy section in Alteryx community. You will find all learning materials.

Regards,

Amith

Highlighted
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you so much sir

Highlighted
6 - Meteoroid

Thank you so much sir

Highlighted
9 - Comet

sn , 

Welcome to the Group . 

We are having the Quarterly User Group Meeting tomorrow.

Please join us in the Webex meeting to know more about the group and the functioning. 

Please register using the details in the following link - https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Bengaluru-IN/Bangalore-2020-Q2-AUG-Meetup/gpm-p/591241