Bengaluru, IN

Welcome to the Bengaluru User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

SOLVED

SQL/Code Help for Input Data from SAP HANA

RAHULMISHRA
8 - Asteroid

I have interfaced HANA DB of my company to In connect DB.

IN HANA Table, One of the view period is mandatory so I have put Codes in SQL editor of Alteryx as :-

FROM "_SYS_BIC"."acs.Inventory.InvSummary/QV_INV_DETAIL"('PLACEHOLDER' = ('$$IP_CC$$', '''ALL'''),
'PLACEHOLDER' = ('$$IP_PRCTR_SBU$$', 'PLACEHOLDER' = ('$$IP_SOURCE_SYSTEM$$',
'''ALL'''), 'PLACEHOLDER' = ('$$IP_PLANT$$', '''ALL'''),
'PLACEHOLDER' = ('$$IP_PRCTR_SBG$$', '''SPS'''),
'PLACEHOLDER' = ('$$IP_FISC_PER$$', '2019012'))

Instead of above value of '2019012', i want to put a formula which will convert current system date to 'YYYY0MM' format. In HANA table, '2019012' is in NVARCHAR format. 

2 REPLIES 2
Manjunath
8 - Asteroid

Hi @RAHULMISHRA ,

Try replacing '2019012' with 'CONCAT(CONCAT(YEAR(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP),"0"),MONTH(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP))'

Also Add the below just in case your table contains data from future years compared to 2019:

WHERE "TableName"."ColumnName"<=CONCAT(CONCAT(YEAR(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP),'0'),MONTH(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP))

I'm sure people will come up with easier Solutions. Do Let me know if it worked!

RAHULMISHRA
8 - Asteroid

Hi Manjunath, This solution worked. thanks for help. Can you please also tell me if i need to filter current period -1  month in the same format what should be the syntax? Thanks In Advance