Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Bengaluru, IN

Welcome to the Bengaluru User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Introduction- Bengaluru Researcher

skwolvie
5 - Atom

Hi Bengaluru Community,

I'm a researcher in the Information Systems Area at the Indian School of Business based out of Bengaluru.

I just got access to Alteryx. Please guide me on how to get started, best resources online Alteryx resources and courses.

Kindly add me to WhatsApp groups and share related Linkedin communities.

My Whatsapp number: 7795132133.

My Linkedin Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/skwolvie/

I'd like to connect, learn more about the possibilities of Alteryx.

2 REPLIES 2
vasumurugan5459
7 - Meteor

Hi,

Alteryx community forum is the best place to learn, refer to the Academy page where you can find tons of resources, Learning path, Interactive lessons, and a lot more.

All the best!

whiran
8 - Asteroid

Hope you already came to best place to learn this Magical tool. There are so many learning resources with in the community. You can browse and find them. Community is very helpful and you may find exact answers most of the time. 

But there are private Alteryx groups which can get assistance for your personnel projects. You can find it in whatsapp and other channels if you need it . Any way you can add  to following telegram group. hope it may help to develop your skill on this.  

t.me/alteryxmaster