Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Bengaluru, IN

Welcome to the Bengaluru User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Did not receive Credly Badge yet

mebhagat
5 - Atom
Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!

On 15th Dec, 2022(Thursday), I wrote Alteryx Designer Core and I have successfully cleared the exam.  I can't see my Alteryx Designer Core certification badge on my credly account till now. Can anyone please help me out with this and let me know  how much time it will take to reflect my badge on credly account?

Thanks,
Meghna
9 REPLIES 9
vijaykarthiklife
7 - Meteor

Hi Meghna 

it usually happens within a couple of hours, though am upper limit of 48 hours is taken as a norm. You receive an email from credly and you need to accept the badge and only then it wold become available. See if you received any email from credly ( check your spam) and/ or check your credly account for notifications asking you to accept the badge. 

Hope this helps

StephV
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @mebhagat

Did you get your Alteryx Designer Core certification badge on your Credly account? Otherwise, you can write to academy@alteryx.com.

Thank you and have a very nice day,

Steph

Steph Vitale-Havreng
Shruti06
5 - Atom

Hello everyone

On 29th May, 2023(Monday), I wrote Alteryx Foundation Micro-Credential exam and I have successfully cleared the exam.  I can't see my Alteryx Foundation Micro-Credential badge on my credly account till now. Can anyone please help me out with this and let me know  how much time it will take to reflect my badge on credly account as it's already been 48hrs?

Thanks,

Shruti

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

hi @Shruti06. Congratulations on your Alteryx Foundation Micro-Credential certification! I recommend reaching out to certification@alteryx.com

Flávia Brancato
Shruti06
5 - Atom

Hi Flávia Brancato,

I received my badge on Credly.

Thank you, 

Shruti

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@Shruti06, fantastic! 🙌

Flávia Brancato
Shruti06
5 - Atom

Hello everyone

On 10th oct, 2023(Tuesday), I wrote Alteryx Designer Core Data Transformation exam and I have successfully cleared the exam.  I can't see my Alteryx Designer Core Data Transformation badge on my credly account till now. Can anyone please help me out with this and let me know  how much time it will take to reflect my badge on credly account?

Thanks,

Shruti

Shardhanjali
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

I have successfully completed Alteryx Designer Core Certificate on 7th Jan,2024. As per email communication, it was mentioned that I would receive a badge within 48 hours but I havent received any yet.

Could someone let me know where can I download my certificate or receive the badge.

Appreciate your response.

AswiniTimmisetty
5 - Atom

Hello, I have the same problem I have completed my exam on 11th February. Can someone please help me out