Belgium

Welcome to the Belgian Alteryx User Group! Please join us in sharing experiences and knowledge.

Alteryx User Group Leaders

Dirk Frans, Eyecons

Check out our powerful new search update! You can read more here. Please let us know if you have any feedback by creating a topic here.
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

Second Belgian User Group

Hope you are all well. Time for a second Belgian Alteryx community day.

What we suggest is following:

• Levi's is kindly offering to host the second session. The location to be Zaventem.
  • Data provisionally is April 18th in the afternoon. Can you kindly indicate whether you could make it?
  • On the agenda:
    • Intro: high level overview of Alteryx usage at Levi's (potentially including a US practice)
    • Main theme: Predictive: We're looking for at least 3 use cases we'd look into in depth. Whom can share?
    • Finally: Integrating data through API's, internal and external. How to hook on etc... Whom can share?

Please respond :

• whether you are availability the 18th,
  • whether you can contribute to the contents (predictive, API and other data integration)
  • Any other thoughts!

Best regards,

Patrick

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Alteryx Partner

Excellent. I'll participate with pleasure.

Koen

Highlighted

Perfect ! I'll be there.

Thanks for the organization,

Chloé

Highlighted
Alteryx Certified Partner

Count me in x) 

Highlighted
Alteryx Certified Partner

SIRIUS Insight will be there with 2-4 consultants (to be confirmed).

We can present a predictive use case. If confirmed, we will make an analyse over public data (we are thinking about a funny & interesting subject :-))

Thanks to confirm us that we will present our case.
Thanks a lot,

For SIRIUS Insight,

Olivia

Highlighted
Alteryx Partner

l'll be there !

Highlighted
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Excellent!

I'll be there

Highlighted
Meteoroid