Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Bengaluru, IN

Welcome to the Bengaluru User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Proud Moment For Bangalore User Group @ Inspire Europe 2018

ydmuley
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Hello, Amazing Folks of Bangalore User Group.

Some of us from India recently had an opportunity to attend - Alteryx Inspire Europe 2018.

It was my first event and I must I really loved the overall vibe and energy at the conference. Offcourse not forgetting some of the best sessions that we got to attend and learn from.

What I wanted to highlight is the fact that our user group - "Bangalore User Group" was highlighted by the CEO of Alteryx - Dean Stoecker in his Keynote Speech.

He highlighted all the work we do for Alteryx For Good here and the fact that we are one of the "Biggest Alteryx User Group in the World".

This would not have been possible without the support from all of you and all the hard work that you all put in for our Alteryx For Good events. Thank you one and all!

Definitely a proud moment for all of us to cherish! You can watch that proud moment over here.

https://youtu.be/4rB_wSqbu-k?t=3223

Thanks,

Yug

@MaddieJ @TuvyL @ToriA @QuyenT @MarqueeCrew @SeanAdams @NicoleJohnson @BrianO @LaurenU @Nezrin @scolaco @SubratDas5 @Sindhu1 @viveksahoo @Ashwathnkamath @rusheen2r @princejindal @Krisha @LeahK @vinutha@princejindal @SubratDas5 @scolaco @PShah93 @Sindhu1 @santoshigs11 @Aakriti @lahotynilesh @despri @palakjindal

Regards,
Yugandhar Muley (Yug)

Alteryx ACE | Alteryx For Good India Lead | Bengaluru Alteryx User Group Lead
0 REPLIES 0