Austin, TX

Welcome to the Austin User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Q1 NA Central AUG Meeting Raffle

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

#spoileralert

As mentioned during the Q1 NA Central AUG Meeting, we are doing a raffle! We announced that attendees can enter a drawing for a $50 USD gift card to use at the Alteryx Swag Store! One winner will be selected from all the replies received from the Austin, DFW, St. Louis, and Twin Cities User Group pages. Attendees have until end of day Friday, March 5, 2021 to reply and answer the following questions to be entered in the raffle.

Eligibility:

• Attendees from the Q1 NA Central AUG Meeting are eligible for a $50 USD gift card to the Alteryx Swag Store
  • Respondents must answer all questions to be considered (duplicate responses & Community IDs will be discarded)
  • Winner will be verified that they attended the meeting from the reg & attendance lists
  • Replies will be accepted until 3/5/21 EOD to be considered for the drawing (but you people reading this in the future, we still want to hear from you! Reply anyway! 😉)

How to Enter:

1. Reply to this thread and answer the following questions
  2. All unique responses collected from Austin, DFW, St. Louis, and Twin Cities will be entered in a drawing
  3. 1 name will be randomly selected using a random name generator
  4. Winner will be contacted via the Community through a private message (by week of March 15)

Questions:

1. What did you learn by attending the UG meeting today? What would you like to learn about at the Q2 meeting?
  2. What do you do for a living?
  3. How long have you used Alteryx?

Extra Credit: Share a picture of your quarantine workspace!

3 REPLIES 3
to8nbeyond
7 - Meteor

1) How to create macros and why we use them. How to better use the reporting tools to format data in a readable report.

2) State Tax Manager

3) 3 years

sisi2001401
6 - Meteoroid
  1. I learnt about Nicole’s experience of using Alteryx and the weekly challenges. Joined the Macros meeting room but had to drop shortly. I hope to see some demos of using Alteryx for machine learning projects in future meetings.
  2. I’m an analytics consultant in the healthcare industry (current job). Previously worked in different industries but all related to business intelligence and data analytics.
  3. I was self-learning Alteryx and tried to find projects at work that I can utilize Alteryx but chance was very limited. I started about 8 months ago but the actual time I used Alteryx was less than a month so I’m still a beginner. I hope to use Alteryx at work more in the future.
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I wanted to give an update that a winner has been chosen from your very own Austin Group! Congrats @sisi2001401 !!!

And I'm looking forward to doing something similar at future meetings. 🙂 

Labels