Austin, TX

Welcome to the Austin User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

SOLVED

Looking for a job

Tyro_abc
11 - Bolide

Hi All

After taking a break to raise children, I am all set to return to job market. I have good grasp of  Data Analytics, SQL, Tableau and completed  Alteryx Designer Advanced Certification. Although during this time I never lost touch with technology and used the time productively to learn new things, but, due to gap in employment, it seems very difficult to get started again. Please let me know if you have any suitable position which requires knowledge in  Alteryx Designer, SQL and/or Tableau, I am available immediately. 

Thanks in advance!

Regards

Arundhuti

3 REPLIES 3
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

hi @Tyro_abc

Just wanted to share that we have a Job Board in the Community under our Education Program where you can look at the open positions. You can also upload your resume so other people can find you! 😉

Flávia Brancato
Tyro_abc
11 - Bolide

Thank you everyone for your response, I can't express in words how beneficial it was to improve my confidence while facing a tech interview after so many years. I would be forever indebted to the Alteryx community for helping me learn the tool, practice the skill, and in the end, crack the technical interview. With all your good wishes, I finally got a couple of job offers and would join one of them soon.  

THANK YOU!!

If you are in similar situation and I can help, please feel free to reach out. I would be glad to share what I did if that can help someone. 

Regards

Arundhuti

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

This is amazing, @Tyro_abc! We are so happy to hear that you found the support you needed in the Alteryx Community to face your challenges. Look at you now! Congratulations and good luck in your new job! 😀 

Flávia Brancato
Labels