Austin, TX

Welcome to the Austin User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Austin User Group Meeting Recap Q4 2019

cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hey everyone,

It was a fantastic meeting with some fun tips and tricks from our leaders and a fun trivia game! Congrats to our winner ( @phoebe_kelley )! It was a very tough Kahoot Quiz and was all focused on Alteryx. 

We shared 5 tips and tricks during the session with some extras that our user group leaders called out while presenting (bonus tips!!!). I have attached the PowerPoint with all the tips and tricks covered as well as some extras the user group leaders came up with while getting ready fro this session. 

Our next meeting will be in Q1 and we will be having a panel type session where the audience can ask questions about anything Alteryx. If anyone has any suggestions on making this a great session let us know here! This can be suggesting a person for the panel, a question you want the panel to answer, an area you want a person on the panel to be from (finance, logistics, change management, etc.), or want to participate yourself.

I will be posting photos once I can upload them onto my computer, but wanted to post the PowerPoint so you all can continue on your Alteryx learning journey! We hope you all learned something valuable and encourage others to join us!

Also feel free to post about any topics you would like to see in the future on the User Group Page!

13 REPLIES 13
sisi2001401
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks so much! @

jdbartosh
8 - Asteroid

@cplewis90do you record the session? 

cplewis90
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

@jdbartosh we currently do not record the session. We do post recaps of each session and share any materials presented in the meetings.

jdbartosh
8 - Asteroid

Okay thank you. 

Labels