Atlanta, GA

Welcome to the Atlanta User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Welcome to the Atlanta User Group! Join Us For Some Fun!

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hello, User Group Members! Please take a moment by answering the questions below to introduce yourself to the Atlanta User Group Community. Once again welcome!

1. What’s your name and what industry do you hail from?
  2. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
  3. What Alteryx Tool represents you the most?

9 REPLIES 9
ktisdale122
5 - Atom

Hello my name is Karrim Tisdale and I'm currently in the Telco industry

The last movie i went to see was the 13th Hour, the Benghazi Story

Tool that represents me is the (Join) tool.... i enjoy bringing people and ideas together

jewalker
5 - Atom

hi.

My name is James and I work in telecom. 

Batman vs Superman. It was pretty good, not the best, but I have seen much worse.

Browse tool, mostly because I'm still just looking around at all of the features and trying to get a good feel for Alteryx

Ken_Black
9 - Comet
9 - Comet

1. I am Ken Black and I work in the auto industry

2. The Jungle Book. I primarily remember thinking about how fun it would be to run through tree tops without a fear of falling!

3. The Input Data tool. Just give me data and I'll give you back something in return.

If anyone is interested, I've just started the analysis of the 3danim8 blogging experiment. The first article is published here: Part 1 - Geographical Blog Expansion. There will be a lot of Alteryx insights that emerge from my upcoming analyses.

Ken Black
General Motors
https://datablends.us
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Ken_Black welcome to the group! Feel free to create a post on this User Group page and share you blog! :)

damyon_claar_pressley
6 - Meteoroid

Hello.  My name is Damyon and I work in the QSR industry.  I am happy to finally see a user group in the A.T.L.  The last movie I saw was The Revenant.  I am thinking they could have used some predictive technology to better manage risk back in the day.  The tool that most represents me is the imputation tool.  I am always looking to fill in the gaps.  I hope we can get together to share some ideas and best practices in the near future.

StephenR
Alteryx
Alteryx

My name is Stephen and I'm a GIS analyst currently working in telecom.  The last movie that I saw was Finding Dory which was ok.  I think I'm most represented by the Interface toolset because I like to make things simple and available to people.

Regards,
Stephen Ruhl
Principal Customer Support Engineer

mhafitz
6 - Meteoroid

Hi, my name is Mark and I work in Higher Ed.  The last movie I saw was The Infiltrator. I thought it was very complicated to follow.  the Alteryx tool that represents me the most is the Output Data tool since it accommodates every users specifications.

Ken_Black
9 - Comet
9 - Comet

Hi Lauren,

Yesterday I wrote a short article about Alteryx. This article was inspired by Dean S (the CEO of Alteryx).  Here is a link: https://3danim8.wordpress.com/2016/07/21/i-try-to-inspire-because-i-have-been-inspired-by-alteryx/

Ken

Ken Black
General Motors
https://datablends.us
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Ken_Black

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing! Feel free to create your own thread to highlight your latest blog post! :)

And thank you for your contribution!