Atlanta, GA

Welcome to the Atlanta User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Q2 User Group Meeting - And Call for Speakers!

Korri
7 - Meteor

Atlanta Users,

It has been a little while, but we are BACK and ready to hit 2019 like the data wranglers that we are!

As planning continues for our 2nd quarter meeting, we realized that Q2 would only be kicked off right with a presentation by some of the great Alteryx users in the greater Atlanta area.  So, if you would like to share a bit about your Alteryx story, no matter how experienced you are as a user, reach out to us and let's get you lined up. 

Oh, and with all of the cool changes going on in the data & analytics space in general, if there is something that would be a great topic for one of our upcoming meetings, please let us know.  #AlterNation, #AtlantaUserGroup   

Looking forward to some great discussion and an awesome event!

Best Regards,

1 REPLY 1
CrystalM
5 - Atom

Hi there!

I recently presented a Use Case at the Tableau User Group where we leveraged Alteryx, Tableau, and Data Robot to enhance BA capabilities with Machine Learning.  The topic and content was well received at that session, and if you think it would be a good fit, I would be happy to present it at the upcoming Alteryx user group.  

Feel free to email me at cmeyers@ironsidegroup.com if you'd like more information about the content or to discuss!

Thanks,
Crystal