Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.LEARN MORE
Wow! It truly has been some time! Lots of great stuff has been happening in the data & analytics world over these past few months, but luckily, we are getting closer to shaking off some of that ice and moving forward. I took a look at the chat in one of the previous posts and am loving the engagement here! We are still around, I think COVID and job transitions got folks. We are planning to have a virtual user group meeting in July, but before that, let's share a bit about the North American User Group Meeting:
- North American User Group Meeting
- Date - June 30th
- Time - 12-1 PM EST
- Registration - You can register for the meeting here: registration link
- It will be a blast, and we will probably have an Atlanta User Group virtual meetup/happy hour after it.
Atlanta User Group Updates
- July User Group Meeting - The team is currently planning for a July virtual meeting. So keep your eyes and ears open for it!
- Speakers - If anyone is interested in speaking about a use case that they have, reply here or shoot me a DM with what you are interested in speaking about for our July or even a future user group meeting. We may shift to every quarter for the time being, and as demand and use cases increase, we will increase the occurrences accordingly.
- Interactive Topics/Challenges - What is the appetite for having interactive challenges similar to the Grand Prix where groups get a chance to work on challenges together to both learn new techniques and get an opportunity to share your approach to the said problem with the group?
- Topics - If there are topics of interest, please reply to this thread and we can cue them up. I will probably also create another topic for that as well.
--- Terabyte scale processing/analysis with Alteryx
--- New Alteryx features and how to use them
--- Tactical use cases such as monitoring via server, or Server API's
--- Any a myriad of topics! Let us know and so we can ensure that the topics are relevant!
That's all I got! Stay tuned, and please always feel free to reach out regarding anything related to the user group! Looking forward to seeing ya'll in the next 2 weeks at the NA Virtual User Group!