Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Atlanta, GA

Welcome to the Atlanta User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

North America Virtual User Group Meeting - June 30th & Atlanta User Group Meeting Updates!

Korri
7 - Meteor

Wow!  It truly has been some time!  Lots of great stuff has been happening in the data & analytics world over these past few months, but luckily, we are getting closer to shaking off some of that ice and moving forward.  I took a look at the chat in one of the previous posts and am loving the engagement here!  We are still around, I think COVID and job transitions got folks.  We are planning to have a virtual user group meeting in July, but before that, let's share a bit about the North American User Group Meeting:

- North American User Group Meeting

- Date - June 30th

- Time - 12-1 PM EST

- Registration - You can register for the meeting here: registration link

- It will be a blast, and we will probably have an Atlanta User Group virtual meetup/happy hour after it.

Atlanta User Group Updates

- July User Group Meeting - The team is currently planning for a July virtual meeting.  So keep your eyes and ears open for it! 

- Speakers - If anyone is interested in speaking about a use case that they have, reply here or shoot me a DM with what you are interested in speaking about for our July or even a future user group meeting.  We may shift to every quarter for the time being, and as demand and use cases increase, we will increase the occurrences accordingly.  

- Interactive Topics/Challenges - What is the appetite for having interactive challenges similar to the Grand Prix where groups get a chance to work on challenges together to both learn new techniques and get an opportunity to share your approach to the said problem with the group?  

- Topics - If there are topics of interest, please reply to this thread and we can cue them up.  I will probably also create another topic for that as well.  

---  Terabyte scale processing/analysis with Alteryx

---  New Alteryx features and how to use them

---  Tactical use cases such as monitoring via server, or Server API's

---  Any a myriad of topics!  Let us know and so we can ensure that the topics are relevant!  

That's all I got!  Stay tuned, and please always feel free to reach out regarding anything related to the user group!  Looking forward to seeing ya'll in the next 2 weeks at the NA Virtual User Group!  

K.Jones

1 REPLY 1
meprice
7 - Meteor

I have already registered!  Super exciting times ahead...