Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Atlanta, GA

Welcome to the Atlanta User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Nashville

JKarren
5 - Atom

I'm actually located in Nashville, but Atlanta seemed to be the closest User Group.  Anyone else in the Nashville area?

8 REPLIES 8
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @JKarren ! Thanks for your response, we have an inactive group page on Community for folks in Nashville. Alteryx had to list this group as inactive due to the availability of users who were able to coordinate and host user group meetings. 

Even though this page is inactive, it might be worth a try to post a thread like this one there and see if we can rally the troops. We are more than happy to try to bring this group back to active status. We need a group of users who are willing to take the responsibility to host meetings.

Hope this was helpful! If anyone in this group happens to be in Nashville or knows someone there, please reply. 

JKarren
5 - Atom

Thank you!

meprice
7 - Meteor

I actually put in a bid to start a group in the Nashville area since I could not find one.  I am in Murfreesboro. I have not heard back but it would be worth rejuvenating the inactive group if we can spark enough interest. If we build it maybe they will come.....

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@meprice , I did see your request! Since it is June, my team is vetting UG interest. Send you a PM to get the ball rolling. If anyone else is interested in helping to rejuvenate the Nashville group let me know. I would love to include you in the conversation.

meprice
7 - Meteor

No worries on the getting back to me thing.  I knew from jump that it would take time.  I think now is a great time to get something going in the Nashville area especially since we are still meeting virtually due to Covid-19.  More people may be willing to join virtually since they do not have to drive anywhere or sit next to someone in a confined area.  Just some thoughts.

JKarren
5 - Atom

I'm happy to help get the Nashville area user group going again.  I'm new at Ateryx, but an old hand at user groups and building interest.   

Erin
9 - Comet

I'm in the Nashville area too! Joining the Atlanta one for the same reason. Maybe one day Nashville will have a formal group. 

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi everyone! Nice to meet you all!

In the midst of our User Group leadership transition, I am playing catch-up and just came across this thread that initiated mid of last year. Moving forward, I will be overseeing all NA Alteryx User Groups and I will be happy to support you resurfacing the Nashville UG. Keep in mind that we might being meeting virtually for a little while but I have no problem on working towards the local User Group scenario. I basically just need all your efforts and commitment as User Group leaders. 

Let me know your thoughts and we can schedule a call to meet and discuss together the best route. Sound good? 

@Erin@JKarren@meprice

- Flávia Brancato
Community Manager

Flávia Brancato