Atlanta, GA

Welcome to the Atlanta User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Introduction - Benjamin Paintsil

bjpaintsil
5 - Atom

Hello Everyone, 

My name is Benjamin Paintsil, I am a student at the University of Georgia graduating in Dec 2022 pursuing a degree in Informations Systems and Analytics. I life my life on this notion that life set to be designed in the way you want, not by default. One of my most overcoming experiences was overcoming homelessness in 2008 and being able to be where I am now as a first generation college student at the University of Georgia. It a privilege to be where I am now. I recently became informed with Alteryx, and after looking at what the company has to offer as well as the intuitive processes designed to give the best information possible about the company I am not only excited but stoked to keep myself involved with any new events or opportunities the companies will offer. It's a bit unfortunate that I missed some internship opportunities, but hopefully I do not miss any more upcoming events. I joined this group to be able to network with some of you and learn more about the culture at Alteryx, and foster connections with like minded hardworking individuals. I am a very entrepreneurial minded individual on my 4th business venture now, so if anyone else is a business owner I am happy to connect. 

https://www.linkedin.com/in/benpaintsil/ -- heres my LinkedIN

0 REPLIES 0