Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Atlanta, GA

Welcome to the Atlanta User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Atlanta, you do not want to miss this one! THE Joe Mako with a hands on session!

JennL
7 - Meteor

Joe Mako: Adding Resiliency to Alteryx workflows when connecting to changing data structures. 

Register here:  https://pages.alteryx.com/usergroup-atlanta-ga-mar.html

Thursday, March 11, 2021
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST

4 REPLIES 4
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Ooh! I'm excited for this one! I'm fortunate enough to be local to Long Beach, CA and participate in the UG there. @Joe_Mako is a frequent contributor and I always leave meetings learning a million new things. I remember 1 meeting he had like 20 minutes and we joked he delivered 1 tip per each minute. 😉 

ATL, you guys are in for a treat!! Bring your questions! Or rather, share your questions here! Maybe this will be a good place to collect questions to help out the leaders organize this meeting better. 

rickyphilip
5 - Atom

One of the best sessions i came across.. I just learned that in addition to saving single workflows, you can save multiple workflows as a workflow group, which can then be opened as one workflow group file (.yxwg). You can only create workflow groups of existing, locally saved workflows.I actually used this for testing an Akka framework and it went incredibly well. 

Thank you Joe.

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@rickyphilip I'm so glad that @Joe_Mako has made an impact in the past for you! Thanks so much for sharing! 

TLyle
7 - Meteor

Where can i find the workflow that Joe shared?