Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Atlanta, GA

Welcome to the Atlanta User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Atlanta User Group Meeting - RSVP July 23rd 3 PM to 4 PM

Korri
7 - Meteor

Hey folks!  We will be having an Atlanta User Group Meeting this July 23rd at 3 PM!  See below for details:

- Registration Link -- https://pages.alteryx.com/usergroup-atlanta-ga.html

- Time:  3 - 4 PM EST

- Topic - CREW Macros, presented by none other than Mark Frisch himself!  

- Bring your questions, your wrangling capacity, and your energy for a great ride with the team!

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reply to this thread and we will do our best to reach back out swiftly!

10 REPLIES 10
kelly_gilbert
13 - Pulsar

I'm registered... Can't wait!

riosjosh
7 - Meteor

Let's do this!

meprice
7 - Meteor

Just registered.  This should be exciting.  I cannot wait to join in with other users.

Still_Learning_GA
6 - Meteoroid

Looking forward to an interesting meeting.

SLG

mselmonosky
6 - Meteoroid

I missed the meeting.  Does someone have time to give me and a few of my colleagues a run down on the CREW Macros?  It would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!!

lmatthewsii
7 - Meteor

Hi mselmonosky,

I hope all is well with you today. Sure. I have some time after noon today to touch base with you to fill you in on what was discussed at the meeting yesterday. 

Please, let me know if this works for you. 

- Lawrence 

JennL
7 - Meteor

We will post the meeting deck and the video when it is available.  Hope this helps.

Jenn Lisborg 

nathanbrini
7 - Meteor

Hi mselmonosky - We will post the recording of the meeting to this community page in the next few days.

In addition, we could arrange to do a deep dive training on CREW Macros if you and others would find that helpful?

mselmonosky
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks everyone for your replies!  I will watch the meeting recording first and then determine next steps.  I like the idea of a deep dive but would like to see what you all covered in the meeting.  Thanks again!